* DEMO MODEL * NO BAG *
The Ruger 10/22 Takedown offers a convenient transport and storage option to make it even easier to keep your favourite rifle by your side. The barrel and forend are easily separated from the action and buttstock by pushing a recessed lever for a quick and simple takedown. The included ballistic nylon backpack-style case has internal sleeves which hold the barrel and stock for easy transport.
- Easy Takedown: Enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Easy Re-Assembly: Allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- Rotary Magazine: Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Legendary Action: A tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Scope Adaptor: Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Safety: Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Ruggedness: Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Quality Barrel: Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 10+
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Sights: Gold Bead Front, Adjustable Rear
- Barrel: 16.4″ Cold Hammer Forged
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Finish: Blued
- Safety: Cross-Bolt, Push-Button
- Overall Length: 36.75″
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- 1x Magazine
- Owners Manual
This is a Non-Restricted Firearm.
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.