The Hornady LEVERevolution represents a breakthrough in ammo design for lever action rifles and revolvers. The key to its innovation and performance is the patented elastomer Flex Tip technology of the FTX and MonoFlex bullets. Safe to use in tubular magazines, these bullets feature higher ballistic coefficients and deliver dramatically flatter trajectory for increased down range performance.
- Flex Tip Technology – The patented Flex Tip technology of the FTX and MonoFlex bullets provide higher ballistic coefficients and velocity increases of up to 250 fps over traditional flat point loads while still providing shock-absorbing safety in tubular magazines.
- Modern Propellants – New propellants provide maximum muzzle velocity at conventional pressures, resulting in flatter trajectories and more downrange energy. Exceptional accuracy and overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- Overwhelming Performance – LEVERevolution ammunition outperforms conventional loads for high weight retention, delivering up to 40% more energy than traditional flat point bullets. The higher ballistic coefficients of the FTX and MonoFlex bullets produce consistently flatter trajectories than conventional bullets and provide overwhelming downrange terminal performance.
- Caliber: .45-70 Government
- Weight: 250gr | 325gr
- Bullet Style: FTX
- Casing: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2050 fps.
- Energy at Muzzle: 3032 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 100 yds: 1729 fps
- Energy at 100 yds: 2158 ft. lbs.
- Velocity at 200 yds: 1450 fps
- Energy at 200 yds: 1560 ft. lbs.
Licensed Gun Dealer in Barrie, Ontario.
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.