The MRA Renegade is a novel, spring assisted, straight pull, magazine fed firearm design. It is composed of a proprietary receiver, bottom metal, and proprietary bolt carrier with integrated, swap-able left or right hand charging handle.
The Renegade is designed and intended to not be capable of discharging ammunition in a semi-automatic fashion. The design is novel and is not derived from any restricted or prohibited firearm. Due to the action type and novel design, this firearm meets the legal standard of a non-restricted firearm as per the Canadian Firearms Act and related Regulations. The minimum overall length when assembled into a working firearm must be over 26″ to meet the standard of non-restricted.
*** PAL Required for Purchase of Renegade Upper Receiver ***
- Spring-assisted, manually-operated, straight-pull bolt action
- Side-charging handle can be mounted to Left or Right side (ejects to the Right always)
- Can be readily assembled to shoot 223 Rem, 5.56×45, .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, .224 Valkyrie, 7.62×39, and many other cartridges
- Designed and manufactured entirely in Canada
- Receiver Material: High quality, domestically sourced 6061-T6 alloy
- Receiver Finish: Hard Black Anodizing
- Bolt Carrier Material: HTSR 4140 steel
- Bolt Carrier Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Caliber: Multi
- (1) MRA Renegade Receiver
- (1) MRA Renegade End Plate
- (1) MRA Renegade Bolt Carrier (Includes alignment block and extraction spring)
- (1) MRA Renegade Charging Handle
- (1) MRA Renegade Gas Port Block
We recommend using our MRA Renegade Barrel Torque Rod when assembling or performing work on the Renegade.
- Most AR-15 barrels, buttstocks, handguards, pistol grips, magazines, etc.
Not compatible with:
- AR-15 bolt carriers, AR-15 lower receivers, AR-15 charging handles
Made in Canada