The MRA Renegade is a novel, spring assisted, straight pull, magazine fed firearm design. It is composed of a proprietary receiver, bottom metal, and proprietary bolt carrier with integrated, swap-able left or right hand charging handle. This upper receiver kit is compatible with a wide variety of commonly available firearm parts and accessories. In this way, the user can build a rifle to meet their specific utility and budget.
The Renegade is designed and intended to not be capable of discharging ammunition in a semi-automatic fashion. The design is novel and is not derived from any restricted or prohibited firearm. Due to the action type and novel design, this firearm meets the legal standard of a non-restricted firearm as per the Canadian Firearms Act and related Regulations. The minimum overall length when assembled into a working firearm must be over 26″ to meet the standard of non-restricted.
The Upper Receiver Kit allows for the easy swapping of calibres and barrel lengths while utilizing the same Bottom Metal Assembly.
We recommend using our MRA Renegade Barrel Torque Rod when assembling or performing work on the Renegade.
*** PAL Required for Purchase of Renegade Upper Receiver ***
- Spring-assisted, manually-operated, straight-pull bolt action
- Side-charging handle can be mounted to Left or Right side (ejects to the Right always)
- Can be readily assembled to shoot 223 Rem, 5.56×45, .300 BLK, 6.5 Grendel, .224 Valkyrie, 7.62×39, and many other cartridges
- Designed and manufactured entirely in Canada
- Upper Receiver Material: High quality, domestically sourced 6061-T6 alloy
- Upper Receiver Finish: Hard Black Anodizing
- Bolt Carrier Material: HTSR 4140 steel
- Bolt Carrier Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Caliber: Multi
- (1) MRA Renegade Receiver
- (1) MRA Renegade Bolt Carrier (requires bolt, firing pin, cam pin, and retaining pin)
- (1) MRA Renegade Cylinder Charging Handle
- (1) MRA Renegade End Plate
- (1) MRA Renegade Barrel Gas Journal Seal .750″ diameter (allows the use of various aftermarket barrels with a gas port)
- (1) MRA Renegade Primary Extraction Spring
- An abundance and variety of standardized barrels, buttstocks, handguards, pistol grips, magazines, etc.
Not compatible with:
- AR-15 bolt carriers, AR-15 lower receivers, AR-15 charging handles
- Renegade Mk1 bottom metals
Made in Canada
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.