MRA V2 M-LOK AR-15 Handguard
The MRA V2 M-LOK AR-15 Handguard is a precision machined, lightweight, free-float handguard for the AR-15 series and similar firearms.
The extruded 6061-T6 body of the handguard has been CNC milled to dramatically reduce weight, facilitate air cooling of the barrel yet maintain considerable structural integrity.
The lightweight, oversize aluminium barrel nut provides a very secure anchor and the two perpendicular bolts interface with the barrel nut to prevent any forward movement. The barrel nut has been designed to not require timing to the gas tube making installation extremely easy.
The unique, anti-rotation, rail lock will work with any AR-15 type upper receiver ensuring perfect alignment of the handguard.
The Type 3, Class 2 Hard Anodize provides exceptional wear and corrosion resistance while leaving a smooth, uniform, black appearance. All Cerakote is applied after Hard Coat anodizing.
Includes: Barrel Nut, Screws, Crowfoot Wrench, Rail Lock, and Allen Key for assembly
MRA V2 M-LOK AR-15 Handguard Specifications
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Lightweight Aluminium Barrel Nut
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip features for secure lockup
- Top picatinny rail
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for entire length of the handguard
- 2 QD Sling Mounts
- Type 3, Class 2 Hard Anodize
- Torque spec on barrel nut is 35ft/lbs
- Inside Diameter is 1.36″
- Made in Canada
- Weights and Dimensions (weights include barrel nut and all hardware)
- 9.5″ (LxWxH) 9.5″ x 1.5″ x 2.3″ Weight: 7.2 oz
- 11.5″ (LxWxH) 11.5″ x 1.5″ x 2.3″ Weight: 8.3 oz
- 13.5″ (LxWxH) 13.5″ x 1.5″ x 2.3″ Weight: 9.4 oz
- 15″ (LxWxH) 15″ x 1.5″ x 2.3″ Weight: 10.5 oz
- 17″ (LxWxH) 17″ x 1.5″ x 2.3″ Weight: 11.6 0z
Licensed Gun Dealer in Barrie, Ontario.
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.
Fit and finish is what you expect from any Maple Ridge product. This is by second handgard from Maple ridge, my last one being the V1and I’m just as pleased with this one as I am with the last. Customer service was on point just like the last I ordered.
I purchased this for my MRA renegade receiver. If you watch any of the promotional videos or look at the photos you will see how nicely the receiver and this rail match up body lines. Makes for a nice looking and quality set up.