The MRA X2 M-LOK DPMS LR308/AR-10 Handguard is a precision machined, lightweight, free-float handguard for the DPMS High Pattern LR308 or BCL102 and similar firearms.
The extruded 6061-T6 body of the handguard has been CNC milled to dramatically reduce weight, facilitate air cooling of the barrel yet maintain considerable structural integrity.
The lightweight, oversize aluminium barrel nut provides a very secure anchor and the two perpendicular bolts interface with the barrel nut to prevent any forward movement. The barrel nut has been designed to not require timing to the gas tube making installation extremely easy.
The unique, anti-rotation, rail lock will work with any DPMS High Pattern LR308 or similar type upper receiver ensuring perfect alignment of the handguard.
The Type 3, Class 2 Hard Anodize provides exceptional wear and corrosion resistance while leaving a smooth, uniform, black appearance. All Cerakote is applied after Hard Coat anodizing.
Includes: Barrel Nut, Screws, Crowfoot Wrench, Rail Lock, and Allen Key for assembly
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Lightweight Aluminium Barrel Nut DPMS LR-308 pattern (Armalite Pattern Barrel nut available separately)
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip features for secure lockup
- Top picatinny rail (DPMS High Pattern)
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for entire length of the handguard
- 2 QD Sling Mounts
- Type 3, Class 2 Hard Anodize
- Torque spec on barrel nut is 35ft/lbs
- Inside Diameter is 1.53″
- Made in Canada
- Weights and Dimensions (weights include barrel nut and all hardware)
- 15″ (LxWxH) 15″ x 1.746″ x 2.458″ Weight: 11.5oz
- 17″ (LxWxH) 17″ x 1.746″ x 2.458″ Weight: 12.70z