The Vortex AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight is the close-quarters solution you’ve been asking for, offering an incredibly fast holographic display to conquer every close-quarters situation, now with four night-vision compatible settings and a dedicated night-vision button. A larger viewing window makes this door-kicker even faster, and a sleek, snag-free build looks and maneuvers great. The lightning-quick EBR-CQB reticle is designed to dominate in close, and our FHQ™ technology virtually eliminates stray light emissions for zero forward signature. Duty never sleeps, and the AMG® UH-1® Gen II is ready to light your way.
- Mount Type: Weaver/ Picatinny
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Colour: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 1 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 3.9″
- Weight: 11.0 oz
- Fully Multi-Coated – Anti-reflective coatings on every lens surface allows for brighter views.
- Brightness Settings – 15 Levels.
- Unlimeted Eye Relief – Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Parallax Free – All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the UH-1’s performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility – Dedicated button with 4 night-vision compatible illumination settings.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rear Facing Controls – Easily power up and click through intensity levels.
- FHQ Technology – Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
- Integrated Mount – Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with integrated mount.
- Matte Anodized Finish – Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- CR 123A Battery
- Lens Cloth
Every Vortex product comes with a VIP Unlimited, Unconditional, Lifetime Warranty.
Licensed Gun Dealer in Barrie, Ontario.
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website
and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.