The Warrior Medic Rip-off Pouch (Patent Pending) holds a wide variety of Med Kit. Mil Spec Elastic Compartments and Tabs organized kit in order of use.
Warrior Medic Rip-off Pouch
Out of stock
HIGH QUALITY THREADS
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
- Fiber Resistance to Acid – Good
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali – Good
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance – Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Heat – 142 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point – 265 deg C
- 2 C.A.Ts
- 2 Compression Bandages
- 2 Quick Clot Combat Gauze
- Bolin Chest Seal
- Medical Shears
Please note this item does not come with a patch or any medical equipment
MIL SPEC FABRIC
500D Nylon fabric feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long lasting durability, 500D Nylon fabric made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean. MultiCam, Coyote Tan, Ranger Green, Black and A-TACS FG fabrics are all I.R Treated for the lowest signature.
This product uses MOLLE to connect to other items creating a modular and adaptive system.
* Products may differ from the picture shown due to product improvements over time
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.
|Dimensions||10 × 11 × 12 in|
Black, Coyote Tan, Multi-Cam, ODG