The DLOC-BA 30mm Low Profile Scope Mount is a one piece, two ring 30mm scope mount machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized black.
ZRO Delta DLOC-BA 30mm Low Profile Mount
Out of stock
Out of stock
ZRO Delta DLOC-BA 30mm Low Profile Scope Mount
The DLOC-BA 30mm Low Profile Scope Mount is a one piece, two ring 30mm scope mount machined from a single piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized black. This mount utilizes the DLOC mounting system for quick detach and static mounting and provides true return to zero capabilities.
- One piece, precision machined body
- Symmetrical body allows scope to be mounted either direction for left or right handed knob access
- Scope will retain zero if taken off for storage or other purposes, providing true “Return to Zero” accuracy when re-attached
- DLOC system utilizes sixteen (16) engagement points with six (6) recoil lugs allowing the mount to grab more rail than any other mount on the market
- Heavy duty springs allow for solid retention as well as one handed manipulation
- The extreme grip by the DLOC mount allows the user the ability to only hand tighten retention knobs or torque to spec
- Designed to allow for quick detachment / attachment
- Tightening knobs allow for hand tightening to rail without worry of mount integrity
- If scope needs to be removed, hand tightening knobs allows for quick detachment to access back up sighting system or secondary optic
- Anodized black, anti-reflective coating standard, and Cerakote colors are available for an additional $50.00 charge
- The perfect mount for your US Optics scope of choice
- Weight 0.40 lb.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.75”x1.95”x2.0” LxHxW
- Inner ring distance: 2.80”
- Outer ring distance: 4.75”
- Ring Cap length: 0.95”
- Centerline above rail: 34mm = 1.125” , 30mm = 1.00″
- MOA: 0
- Ring Cap screws : T25 star – Quantity 8
- Side knob torque: 44 inch-pounds **Please note, torque in inch-pounds, not foot-pounds
- Scope cap screw torque: 14 inch-pounds **Please note, torque in inch-pounds, not foot-pounds
- Mounting platform: M1913 Picatinny
Licensed Gun Dealer in Barrie, Ontario.
We do our best to keep our online inventory in sync to match what we have in-store. Please be advised that there is a delay on inventory stock syncing between our website and our inventory management system. Inventory syncing is done periodically throughout the day.